David Kross
David Kross
David Kross
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteGalerieSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Video interviews (David and Kate) from Spiegel Online

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
genieinabottle
David Fan
David Fan
genieinabottle

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

Video interviews (David and Kate) from Spiegel Online Empty
BeitragThema: Video interviews (David and Kate) from Spiegel Online   Video interviews (David and Kate) from Spiegel Online EmptySa Feb 07, 2009 7:44 pm

David (in German)
http://www.spiegel.de/video/video-50236.html
Now I don't understand a word he says. Is there anything interesting he said? in most of his English interviews, David came across very young and innocent. I was told that he sounded mature in this one. I'd appreciate it if someone could write a few sentences about what he expressed in this interview.

I certainly hope he is more eloquent when expressing in his own language

Kate Winslet (in German) Not really interview, more news report

Kate Winslet (in English)
Nach oben Nach unten
Nick
Neu
Neu
Nick

Männlich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: Re: Video interviews (David and Kate) from Spiegel Online   Video interviews (David and Kate) from Spiegel Online EmptyMi Feb 25, 2009 10:03 am

I try to translate a little bit

At first he said that he was 16 at the casting and that they had to wait until age of 18 to make the sex-scenes so he was then an "adult" like it's written down the lawbooks.

He was very exicited to make such scenes especial with kate.

He lerned a lot form her.How she manged to get into a scene. How she practise, how she asked questions and how she challenges the scenes and dialogues and how she works as a person.

Then he says that she has an funny british humor and that it was a great fun to work with her.

The next sex-scene will be still a challenge as they are allways a challenge and as an actor he would say that he doesn't experienced everything yet.

About the production:
The whole(especial the length of) preparation time was new to him because it was his 3rd film and he didn't know much about the business and he lernead a lot of things by making this film. It was a great luck to work with all this ppl.

Everthing in the movie was arranged perfectly and every moment is thought trough from camera to dresses to setting and everybody was great and proffesional. He noticed that from the beginning.

-----
That is something close to a one to one translation. So maybe it's not totaly pefect and the correct translation because my english isn't that good.
But i hope it will help you a little bit Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
genieinabottle
David Fan
David Fan
genieinabottle

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

BeitragThema: Re: Video interviews (David and Kate) from Spiegel Online   Video interviews (David and Kate) from Spiegel Online EmptyMi Feb 25, 2009 3:04 pm

Nick,
Thank you SOOOOO MUCH for the translation! I really appreciate the effort and time! Your English is great. I finally knew what David was saying..

Thank you very much!
Nach oben Nach unten
Simon
Admin
Simon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 350

BeitragThema: Re: Video interviews (David and Kate) from Spiegel Online   Video interviews (David and Kate) from Spiegel Online EmptyDo Feb 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Thanks for the links cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.davidkrossfans.com
Frühlingskind
Neu
Neu
Frühlingskind

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: Re: Video interviews (David and Kate) from Spiegel Online   Video interviews (David and Kate) from Spiegel Online EmptySa Feb 27, 2010 10:35 am

Gibt es das Video noch irgendwo?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Video interviews (David and Kate) from Spiegel Online   Video interviews (David and Kate) from Spiegel Online Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Video interviews (David and Kate) from Spiegel Online
Seite 1 von 1