David Kross
David Kross
David Kross
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteGalerieSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

David's performance in "the Reader" excerpts (part 1)

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
genieinabottle
David Fan
David Fan
genieinabottle

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

David's performance in "the Reader" excerpts (part 1) Empty
BeitragThema: David's performance in "the Reader" excerpts (part 1)   David's performance in "the Reader" excerpts (part 1) EmptySa Jan 31, 2009 12:46 pm

David's performance was noted and recognized in many reviews. Here are 3 short excerpts, I'll post a few more later.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dallas Voice, ‘The Reader’ is easy to digest, Dec 22, 2008 - 6:00:42 PM

…Kross’ somewhat reminiscent of a younger version of “Cabaret’s” Michael York, was worth the effort it took to teach him English and wait until he turned 18 to film the sex scenes. He’s more convincing playing younger than his age than older, but the way he lights up the screen, we’re likely to be watching him age for a long time to come.

Kaplan Stream, December 24th, 2008

….young David Kross is the true find in this little play. He goes scene for scene against Kate Winslet and never falters. His is the hardest part and strongest emotional arc and he never falters going from awe struck boy to slightly bitter young man. His evolution parallels the evolution of German from going past its war crime ridden past to a modern economic powerhouse nation.

Projo.com, Movie Review: ‘The Reader’ is a melancholy look at doomed love
December 26, 2008

…Kross, a fresh-faced actor, is perfect in convin- cingly defining the naïve innocence and stars-in-his- eyes quality that a young man in the heat of his first romance feels. She gives him self confidence. “I never thought I was good at anything,” he tells her, at least until she shows him otherwise.
Nach oben Nach unten
katkat
katkat

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 218

David's performance in "the Reader" excerpts (part 1) Empty
BeitragThema: Re: David's performance in "the Reader" excerpts (part 1)   David's performance in "the Reader" excerpts (part 1) EmptySa Jan 31, 2009 1:49 pm

hey cool,thx!!!i like them a lot cheers
Nach oben Nach unten

David's performance in "the Reader" excerpts (part 1)
Seite 1 von 1