David Kross
David Kross
David Kross
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteGalerieSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Horay! David is sighted in LA Four Seasons Hotel!

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
genieinabottle
David Fan
David Fan
genieinabottle

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

Horay! David is sighted in LA Four Seasons Hotel! Empty
BeitragThema: Horay! David is sighted in LA Four Seasons Hotel!   Horay! David is sighted in LA Four Seasons Hotel! EmptySa Feb 21, 2009 9:33 am

Here's the excerpt from MSNBC.com

Report from L.A.: Oscars feel understated
Courtney Hazlett
The Scoop

Hello from L.A.!

Only been here for a handful of hours, but my immediate first impression is that there is definitely an understated feeling to this year’s Oscars. There are not nearly as many parties, and swag suites are fewer and far between.

That’s not to say Hollywood isn’t replete with celebs and buzz.

“Slumdog Millionaire’s” Freida Pinto was out and about in Beverly Hills (rolling deep, I might add.) If the number of handlers and odds of a best picture win are proportional, “Slumdog” has it sewn up.

“The Reader’s” David Kross — the most underrated actor in the film, in my opinion — was poolside at the Four Seasons.

One of my favorite sightings of the day was at the GBK gifting suite, where I “met” the wrinkled, twitchy, prosthetic baby who portrayed Benjamin Button during infancy. Regardless of how you might feel about the film, seeing the baby and then thinking back to how it translated onscreen into a living, breathing human viewers cared about was a fantastic reminder of the magic of filmmaking, and why we’ve all descended on L.A. in the first place.

Up next: A party thrown by Vanity Fair, then tomorrow morning, it’s off to Santa Monica for the Independent Spirit Awards. Keep checking back for updates.
Nach oben Nach unten
KoKo
David Fan
David Fan
KoKo

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 269

BeitragThema: Re: Horay! David is sighted in LA Four Seasons Hotel!   Horay! David is sighted in LA Four Seasons Hotel! EmptySa Feb 21, 2009 10:39 am

Oh, great news, thanks..! Very Happy
Unfortunately I can´t watch the Oscar on TV, cause it´s sunday night in Germany and on monday I have to go to school again.. Horay! David is sighted in LA Four Seasons Hotel! 281950 I hope there´ll be something on the internet or on german TV about Kate & David! Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.myspace.com/meladieechte
Simon
Admin
Simon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 350

BeitragThema: Re: Horay! David is sighted in LA Four Seasons Hotel!   Horay! David is sighted in LA Four Seasons Hotel! EmptySo Feb 22, 2009 2:04 am

KoKo schrieb:
Oh, great news, thanks..! Very Happy
Unfortunately I can´t watch the Oscar on TV, cause it´s sunday night in Germany and on monday I have to go to school again.. Horay! David is sighted in LA Four Seasons Hotel! 281950 I hope there´ll be something on the internet or on german TV about Kate & David! Laughing

I will watch it...although I have to work on monday... Embarassed
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.davidkrossfans.com
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Horay! David is sighted in LA Four Seasons Hotel!   Horay! David is sighted in LA Four Seasons Hotel! Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Horay! David is sighted in LA Four Seasons Hotel!
Seite 1 von 1