David Kross
David Kross
David Kross
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteGalerieSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Will there be an English version of Krabat??

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
genieinabottle
David Fan
David Fan
genieinabottle

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

Will there be an English version of Krabat?? Empty
BeitragThema: Will there be an English version of Krabat??   Will there be an English version of Krabat?? EmptyMi Feb 11, 2009 5:51 pm

Does anyone know? Doesn't look like it will be released here in the US. Hoping to get an English copy of the DVD.. Not sure if and when there will be one..
Nach oben Nach unten
Nick
Neu
Neu
Nick

Männlich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: Re: Will there be an English version of Krabat??   Will there be an English version of Krabat?? EmptyMi Feb 25, 2009 5:23 pm

I just read at imdb.com that the film have an english titel "tough enough" so i think that there will be an english version
Nach oben Nach unten
Selesnya
Selesnya

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 247

BeitragThema: Re: Will there be an English version of Krabat??   Will there be an English version of Krabat?? EmptyMi Feb 25, 2009 5:43 pm

tough enough isn't krabat. it's knallhart. and there's just a subtitled version of the movie.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.selesnya.org
Nick
Neu
Neu
Nick

Männlich

BeitragThema: Re: Will there be an English version of Krabat??   Will there be an English version of Krabat?? EmptyMi Feb 25, 2009 5:54 pm

ahhh

of course...my fault Neutral

that happens if you read to much information at once

there are not much informations about an english version but i think that you will able to get a version with english subs
Nach oben Nach unten
genieinabottle
David Fan
David Fan
genieinabottle

BeitragThema: Re: Will there be an English version of Krabat??   Will there be an English version of Krabat?? EmptyMi Feb 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Thank you guys for the info. Any idea where I could get a copy of the English subtitled Krabat? I understand that it comes out in 2 weeks, the German version. Can't seem to find any info about an English subbed.

I even tried google.de.. Vielen Dank!
Nach oben Nach unten
Nick
Neu
Neu
Nick

Männlich

BeitragThema: Re: Will there be an English version of Krabat??   Will there be an English version of Krabat?? EmptyDo Feb 26, 2009 4:46 am

I searched a little bit but it seems that there will be no version with eng subs atm

Maybe you try to ask at the german fox hp

http://fox.de/contact
Nach oben Nach unten
genieinabottle
David Fan
David Fan
genieinabottle

BeitragThema: Re: Will there be an English version of Krabat??   Will there be an English version of Krabat?? EmptyDo Feb 26, 2009 8:37 am

Nick schrieb:
I searched a little bit but it seems that there will be no version with eng subs atm

Maybe you try to ask at the german fox hp

http://fox.de/contact
Thank you Nick! You're very kind. I'll reach out to the Fox folks.. Thanks!
Nach oben Nach unten
JessicaKross
Neu
Neu
JessicaKross

Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

BeitragThema: Re: Will there be an English version of Krabat??   Will there be an English version of Krabat?? EmptyFr Apr 17, 2009 11:23 am

i thought it gives a english version of krabat but some a book, i think that krabat come maybe in a english version but some when very much people watch krabat i don´t know
english....

movies are also for germany...
maybe look what the time brings:D
Nach oben Nach unten
Selesnya
Selesnya

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 247

BeitragThema: Re: Will there be an English version of Krabat??   Will there be an English version of Krabat?? EmptyFr Apr 17, 2009 12:15 pm

A russian, japanese, spanish and a version for the benelux-states are coming in future. But it exists an english subtitled version of krabat. but not for sale. the film was on the film festival in toronto last year.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.selesnya.org
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Will there be an English version of Krabat??   Will there be an English version of Krabat?? Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Will there be an English version of Krabat??
Seite 1 von 1