David Kross
David Kross
David Kross
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteGalerieSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Kate's Young Onscreen Romance

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
genieinabottle
David Fan
David Fan
genieinabottle

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

Kate's Young Onscreen Romance Empty
BeitragThema: Kate's Young Onscreen Romance   Kate's Young Onscreen Romance EmptyFr Jan 30, 2009 11:22 pm

This is a cute piece... from both Kate and David. But boy I can't believe some of the questions.

BTW, a bit off topic. Am I the only person who thinks that David could be gay? Not because of this article. Just a sense. He does sport a rather soft, fruity look. Of course, talented actor, hands down!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK! Magazine, December 04, 2008

Kate Winslet may have two marriages to her credit, but she has never forgotten about a much older beau who was tragically taken at a young age. “I had a relationship that was one of the most fraught relationships of my life, from the time I was 15 to nearly 20, with a man who was almost 13 years older than me, and he died,” she said Wednesday at her premiere for The Reader at Ziegfeld Theatre in NYC. “He was very much the love of my life during those years.”

The mother of two, 33, plays an older woman who romances a teenage boy played by David Kross, 18, in the post-World War II drama, which hits theaters in January.

Their steamy love scenes leave almost nothing to the imagination. “I was really nervous, but we were talking quite a lot about it,” David, who bares all, tells OK! “We were doing it at the end of the shooting, so we knew each other quite well at the time. She tried to focus me on the important acting scenes because they were much more difficult than the sex scenes, which were quite technical.”

Although Kate says her real-life experience with May-December romance “absolutely” affected her in a positive way – and he admits his friends were jealous – David runs away screaming “No-o!” when asked whether he would take up with an older woman in the real world after his experience on this film.

But was Kate a good kisser? “Yes,” he admits. “I loved it. She’s great.”
Nach oben Nach unten
KoKo
David Fan
David Fan
KoKo

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 269

BeitragThema: Re: Kate's Young Onscreen Romance   Kate's Young Onscreen Romance EmptySa Jan 31, 2009 6:41 am

Hey.. Good interview! Wink
But I wouldn´t say, David could be gay, just because of the sport he does or something.. Kate's Young Onscreen Romance 672758
BTW: I thought he plays basketball?! Kate's Young Onscreen Romance 330210
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.myspace.com/meladieechte
katkat
katkat

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 218

BeitragThema: Re: Kate's Young Onscreen Romance   Kate's Young Onscreen Romance EmptySa Jan 31, 2009 10:04 am

i don't bother if he's gay....
btw:really nice excerpt(No.....ooooo) Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
genieinabottle
David Fan
David Fan
genieinabottle

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

BeitragThema: Re: Kate's Young Onscreen Romance   Kate's Young Onscreen Romance EmptySa Jan 31, 2009 10:12 am

KoKo schrieb:
Hey.. Good interview! Wink
But I wouldn´t say, David could be gay, just because of the sport he does or something.. Kate's Young Onscreen Romance 672758
BTW: I thought he plays basketball?! Kate's Young Onscreen Romance 330210

Sorry for the confusion. Sport here doesn't mean play sport sport. I know he plays basketball. The sentences simply means that he has a soft, fruity look. And the fact he doesn't have a girlfriend, etc. Anyway gay or not, I am a huge fan!
Nach oben Nach unten
KoKo
David Fan
David Fan
KoKo

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 269

BeitragThema: Re: Kate's Young Onscreen Romance   Kate's Young Onscreen Romance EmptySa Jan 31, 2009 1:23 pm

Yes, it doesn´t matter.. He´s a good actor and that the most important thing.. cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.myspace.com/meladieechte
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Kate's Young Onscreen Romance   Kate's Young Onscreen Romance Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Kate's Young Onscreen Romance
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
David Kross :: English Area :: Career-
Gehe zu: