David Kross
David Kross
David Kross
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteGalerieSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

the Reader DVD - deleted scenes

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
genieinabottle
David Fan
David Fan
genieinabottle

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

the Reader DVD - deleted scenes Empty
BeitragThema: the Reader DVD - deleted scenes   the Reader DVD - deleted scenes EmptyDi Apr 14, 2009 5:42 pm

I just bought the DVD set. Haven't gone through all the deleted scens. But there's more DAVD! the library and dinner scenes are in it!
Nach oben Nach unten
Selesnya
Selesnya

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 247

BeitragThema: Re: the Reader DVD - deleted scenes   the Reader DVD - deleted scenes EmptyDi Apr 14, 2009 7:29 pm

i wanna watch those scenes ... but the release in germany is in september. but we will get a 2-dvd-version cheers

could you make a few screencaps and scans from the dvd? that would be great Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.selesnya.org
genieinabottle
David Fan
David Fan
genieinabottle

BeitragThema: Re: the Reader DVD - deleted scenes   the Reader DVD - deleted scenes EmptyDi Apr 14, 2009 9:23 pm

I'd love to.. but I don't know how to make a video or screen shots from a DVD??

There are quite a few deleted scenes that I think this forum members would love. Let me know what steps/software programs I need to "rip" a DVD. I'll be happy to do it
Nach oben Nach unten
Selesnya
Selesnya

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 247

BeitragThema: Re: the Reader DVD - deleted scenes   the Reader DVD - deleted scenes EmptyMi Apr 15, 2009 5:07 am

for screencaps I use Power-DVD and VLC-Player. and the software to rip the dvd i use DaVideo.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.selesnya.org
KoKo
David Fan
David Fan
KoKo

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 269

BeitragThema: Re: the Reader DVD - deleted scenes   the Reader DVD - deleted scenes EmptyDo Apr 16, 2009 3:30 am

Oh yes, it would be great to see some screencaps from the deleted scenes! Very Happy Can hardly wait to get the german DVD. Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.myspace.com/meladieechte
genieinabottle
David Fan
David Fan
genieinabottle

BeitragThema: Re: the Reader DVD - deleted scenes   the Reader DVD - deleted scenes EmptyFr Apr 17, 2009 9:02 am

Just opened a new topic - DVD extras on youtube..

I'm in the process of ripping more deleted scenes... Will post them on youtube hopefully today
Nach oben Nach unten
genieinabottle
David Fan
David Fan
genieinabottle

BeitragThema: Need some tech support here..   the Reader DVD - deleted scenes EmptyFr Apr 17, 2009 11:04 am

I ripped all the relevant scenes (the ones with David) from the DVD extras. The problem is I could open each file with VLC player only by click Open and associate the file with VLC player. In other words, the file itself is not shown as video file. When I try to upload them into Youtube, it got rejected..

Any idea what I can do to fix this??
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: the Reader DVD - deleted scenes   the Reader DVD - deleted scenes Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

the Reader DVD - deleted scenes
Seite 1 von 1